30th birthday gifts for women
Her thirtieth birthday is probably a touchy subject, so getting away with making her feel old depends on what your relationship is with her. If you're the sister, parent, friend or brother, you can probably get away with some playful ribbing. If you're the boyfriend, spouse or partner, it may be wise to be a little more tactful about her age, depending on how okay she is with you teasing her about her age. Regardless, there are plenty of options for 30th birthday gifts.
Selecting a specific gift really depends on what you know about her. You could hunt down a copy of her favorite book from her childhood. Popular movies from the year she was born or her favorites growing up are another great option. Personalizing a tote bag with 30th birthday quotes, her name or just a quote that describes her is another good choice.
Gift ideas for women
- Queen for a day - Who doesn't love to be pampered? Treat her to a day at the spa, pedicure, manicure, the full works.
- Dance lessons - Cut a rug or learn the Jitterbug! Take that special lady out for a night of dance lessons and sweep her off her feet.
- Cleaning services - After a long day at work or raising the kids she could use a break, why not let someone else pick up the house for a while?
- Household goods - A surprising number of women would be ecstatic over a high end vacuum cleaner, new kitchen supplies, or a gourmet knife set.
- Hang gliding - Treat her to hang gliding lessons, soaring over quiet valleys, floating birdlike over the treetops, she'll be beaming all day.
- Diving lessons - Every little girl wants to be a mermaid someday, take her one step closer with SCUBA lessons.
- Weekend away - Rent a houseboat at a nearby lake, sail, fish, and swim to her hearts content while getting away from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
- Riding lessons - Has she always had a fascination with ponies? Saddle up, hit the trail, and dine around a fire like the cowboys did.
- Rent a beach house - Sand between her toes, picking up shells, and watching the sun rise or set over the waves.
- Surfing lessons - Grab a board, catch a sweet wave and hang ten! Share the thrill of surfing with lessons from a professional.